Advanced Anesthesia Machine with Two Vaporizer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5,800 US $5,600|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YD-560B4
- Kind: Surgery
- Group: Adult+Child
- Source: O2, N2o
- Ventilation Mode: Ippv, Sippv, Simv, Peep, Man, Sigh
- Vaporizer: Halothane,Enflurane,Isoflurane and Sevoflurane
- Drawer: Three
- I:E: 2:1-1:8
- Warranty: One Year
- Trademark: Yoodamed
- Specification: 77*78*144cm/80*43*38cm(package)
- HS Code: 90189070
- Type: Anaesthesia Machine
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- LCD Display: With LCD Display
- Anesthesia: All-Close, Semi-Close, Semi-Open
- Display Mode: 5.7 LCD Screen Display
- Tidal Volume: 50-1500ml
- Rate: 2-99bpm
- Pressure Range: 1.0-6.0kpa
- Service: Whole Life
- Transport Package: Wooden Package
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
YD-560B4 Anesthesia Machine, with its ergonomic design, integrates a concise and smooth structure and high mobility. The microcomputer-controlled Ventilator adopts exported sensors and other components. Its scientific and proper design as well as rigorous production process are what demonstrate the inner quality of Yooda products: mechanical ventilation is made secure and visible by the folded respiratory bellows, and the security of air supply is guaranteed by pneumatic transmission and measurement system. With multiple modern technologies applied, the Anesthesia Machine is both outstanding in performance and versatile in functions.
- The Ventilator adopts microcomputer control with high-definition 5.7" LCD display, integrating the functions of respiratory control and displaying the monitoring parameters. It is versatile in function and excellent in performance.
- The high-precision Vaporizer is designed with a stable concentration output, automatic compensation for pressure, temperature and flow rate. And it is available to choose two kinds of gas from Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane, and Sevoflurane, ensuring a successful anesthesia operation.
- High-definition four-tube flowmeter, designed with stoppers for oxygen and nitrous oxide to control the output oxygen concentration.
- Reliable pneumatic transmission system.
- Economic and proper configuration of technologies, optional as required by the Customer.
- Modularized design and upgrading. Upgrading is available as required by the Customer.
Part of Anesthesia Machine
|Main body||High-strength engineering plastic rack, light, |
beautiful and corrosion resistant
|Scope of application||adult, child|
|Gas source||O2: 0.27~0.55Mpa|
|Flow meter||O2: 0.1~1.0L/min 1.1~10L/min|
N20: 0.1~1.0L/min 1.1~10L/min
|O2, N2O linkage and N2O Stopper||When using nitrous oxide, oxygen concentration>25%;|
When the oxygen pressure<0.2Kpa, the flow of nitrous oxide would be cut off.
|Flow rate of rapid oxygen supply||25~75L/min|
|Low oxygen pressure alarm||There will be sound alarm when the oxygen|
pressure < 0.2MPa
|Vaporizer||it has the function of automatic compensation based on pressure, temperature, and flow rate. The regulation range of evaporator concentration is 0~5 vol%. |
Among Halothane,Enflurane,Isoflurane and Sevoflurane,two can be chosen for application as required by the customer. And vaporizers that are imported with original packaging are also available.
|Respiratory circuit||working mode: all-close, semi-close, semi-open|
APL: 0.5~7 kPa
|Respiratory Bellows||bellows for adults, bellows for children |
tidal volume range:0~1,500 ml
Part of Ventilator
|Display mode||High-definition 5.7" LCD screen display|
|Ventilation mode||IPPV, SIPPV, SIMV, PEEP, MANUAL, SIGH|
|Ventilation parameters||Tidal volume: 50~1500 ml |
Rate: 2~99 bpm
SIMV rate: 2~20 bpm
Inspiratory trigger pressure:-1.0~2.0 kPa
PEEP: 0~2.0 kPa
Pressure range: 1.0~6.0 kPa
SIGH: 1.5 times the inspiratory time
|Parameters for ventilation monitoring||tidal volume, ventilation volume, IPPV rate, SIMV rate, total respiratory rate, I/E, peak pressure of airway, pressure - time waveform, flow rate - time waveform, PEEP, inspiratory trigger pressure|
|Monitoring of oxygen concentration||(21%~100%)|
Security Alarm System
|Oxygen Concentration alarm||upper limit setting range (50%~100%)|
low limit setting range (15%~50%)
|Airway pressure alarm||upper limit setting range 1.0~6.0 kPa|
low limit setting range 0.4~2.0 kPa
|Per-minute ventilation volume alarm||upper limit setting range 3.0~30L/min|
low limit setting range 1.0~10L/min
|Sustained high-pressure alarm||it will give alarm when stress have consistently|
been higher than 2.5 kPa
|Suffocation alarm||it will give sound and light alarm if there is |
no tidal volume input for 15 seconds
|Power||AC 220V±10% 50Hz±1Hz|
(UPS, Storage battery)
(End-expiratory CO2 monitoring)
*Items within brackets are optional.